Not every franken turns out as well as I’d like…here’s an example of a lumpy fail.
Some pigments do not behave as expected. This one looked like a purplish brown. It’s Fyrinnae…I forgot the name, I’ll update it later, but I thought it would yield a sparkly purple when mixed with a silver Misa shimmer. FAIL. This pigment had a ton of black in the base and actually yielded an opaque, lumpy black with no hint of purple.
This was like trying to apply cake frosting to my nails. Boo!
So, I did what I always do when things don’t turn out quite right: I added glitter. It was so thick I didn’t dare apply Seche because it would have given me really bad tip pull as it dried and shrunk the top layer of polish but not the bottom. Seche is great but not a miracle worker.
Well, I stil had a lumpy mess, so I added some rhinestones and some teeny tiny bat decorations.
I do have some Halloween manicures that are full of win, unlike this one- so fear not!
Speaking of fail, look at this clock:
I wish I could have gotten a better photo of it, but I took it from a moving train. It’s near Funabashi City in Chiba. It has not only a 1:00, but also a 13:00.