Just a quick warning before I forget to mention something hazardous! It’s getting to be that time of year when glow-in-the-dark polishes start going on sale. These glowy polishes can be “charged” by placing them near a light source.
I once put a bottle of GITD polish on a table lamp near the light bulb, to charge it up, and then promptly forgot about it. With a very loud explosive “POP” about 5 minutes later, the bottle exploded, getting glass and polish everywhere. That inside of that lampshade glowed like it was from another planet. The ceiling, the painting near the lamp, and many other things around were also very illuminated.
I may be the only person around dumb enough to have done such a thing, but if you’re going to put your polish near a light source, keep an eye on it and don’t put it too close to anything that gets hot- that means light bulbs! There’s a reason nail polish bottles state “Keep Away from Heat and Flame.”
Just for reference, I have also: dropped a fork in a toaster and fished after it, walked straight into a parking meter, and as a little kidlet, I had a crash involving a tricycle, a giant hill, a freshly paved driveway and some buckets of tar. So I guess it’s safe to say that I’m clumsy.