Sometimes frankens go bad. In this case, I added glitter that was a little too large in a base that was too opaque, so I got clumping. The larger the glitter, the harder it is to work with.
I used a dollar store neon pink and added 1/3 clear polish, and then added about 1/3 tsp of glitter to the mix, but the glitter kind of thickened up the mix too much and was hard to brush on. It took 3 coats of topcoat to be even remotely smooth.
Well, ladies, I’m jetting off this afternoon for the USA, so I won’t be posting. I have a couple of things to show you that will be auto-posted but I may not be answering comments for the next week or 10 days. See you soon!